The Youth Club Code of Ethics is for all RSL Youth Clubs and is recited at all Swimming Club functions.
1. While I remain a member I shall keep my mind and body active.
2. I shall conduct myself in an orderly manner and treat other members as I would like to be treated myself.
3. I shall at all times take proper care of the furniture and property of the Youth Club.
4. I shall respect the principles of good citizenship and encourage my associates to do likewise.
5. I shall endeavour to build friendship with my club mates because friendship is one of the greatest assets that I can have and it is advantageous to my future welfare.
6. I shall follow my Youth Club leaders and respect and obey my instructors.
7. I shall be loyal to my Youth Club.
8. Finally, I shall remain loyal to my Queen and my country and love and respect my parents.